Aviation security courses
Aeronautical Security Courses may be conducted only at the request of a civil aviation organization (air operator, airport operator or air traffic authority).
In addition to training courses for pilots or helicopter pilots, the Higher School of Civil Aviation also offers AVSEC courses, ie aviation security. Find out below what aeronautical security courses entail, what enrollment criteria exist, the necessary documents and the prices for these courses.
What courses does AVSEC offer the Higher School of Civil Aviation?
Why choose the Higher School of Civil Aviation?
Before choosing to collaborate with us for a flight attendant / flight attendant course, find out more about our history, the certifications obtained, the course schedule, but also about the other courses available, such as the first aid course. Among the reasons that will determine you to choose us is the fact that we provide:
- 15 planes,
- 4 helicopters and 5 simulators
- Fire fighting simulator
- Cabin simulators to practice emergency evacuation
- 12 classrooms
- multimedia classroom and laboratory
- E.A.S.A Authorized Center; Aircraft maintenance services
- Hangar and training / accommodation center;
- Strejnic aerodrome concrete runway
- Over 4,000 happy graduates in recent years.
Become an authorized air traffic controller with the Higher School of Civil Aviation!